If you find any bugs or enhancements in this script get in touch with a clear description of the problem so we can fix it. We do not support modifications!
The following things are required to run this script:
- PHP 5.4.0+
- MySQL 5+
- Visual Composer Plugin
- WordPress 3.8+
1. Upload the ZIP via the wordpress backend
- Log into your website backend /wp-admin/
- Go to Plugins -> Install -> Upload Plugin
- Select the ZIP file and upload it
- Active it and that’s it!
2. Upload it via FTP
- Log into your webserver via FTP
- Unzip the file on your PC
- Upload the extracted folder to /wp-content/plugins/
- Go into your backend and activate the Plugin
In each Row or Column element you will find a personalization tab. Here you can set the operator (OR / AND) and the rules you want.
Operator (AND / OR)
When you choose AND for the operator all rules need to be matched. With the OR parameter only one rule has to match and the content will be shown.
Currently there are 10 rules you can add:
- Date / Time (from Date 1 to Date 2)
- Location (only in Country XX)
- Recurring Day (Mondays from 10:00 to 12:00 o’clock)
- Number of Visits
- IP Address
- IP Address Range
- Device (Computer, Tablet, Mobile or both)
- User Name
- User Capabilities
- User Roles
Date / Time Rule
Show content from a start to and end date / time.
Show content only for users from a specific country.
Recurring Day Rule
Display row / column only on a specific day of the week from start time to end time.
Number of visits Rule
Display row / column only for users with visits from XX until XX.
IP Address Rule
Display row / column only for users with a specific IP address.
IP Address Range Rule
Display row / column only for users, that are in a specific IP address range.
Display content only on computer, tablet, mobile or both.
User Name Rule
Display content only if the user is logged in as a specific user.
User Capability Rule
Display content only if the user has a specific capability.
User Role Rule
Display content only if the user has a specific role.
I found a bug / got an error
Please make a comment on codecanyon. We will take care asap!
# Changelog ====== 1.0.2 ====== - FIX: Documentation Standards ====== 1.0.1 ====== - NEW: Added "Every Day" to recurring day ====== 1.0.0 ====== - Inital release